Top 10 Pranks of 2016 || YesFunnyYes - Funniest Videos Gone Wrong and Fu...

10:07 AM

Top 10 Pranks of 2016 || YesFunnyYes - Funniest Videos Gone Wrong and Fu...

The teacher began: “Can anyone in class tell us the meaning of axis?”

“I can, Sir. Here goes: The axis of the earth is an imaginary line that passes from one pole to the other and on which the earth revolves.”

“Very good,” the teacher said, “but could you hang clothes on that line?”

“Yep! You sure could,” the student replied.

“Is that so?” the teacher said. “And what kind of cloths would you hang on that imaginary line?

“Imaginary clothes, Teacher.”

------------------------------

The class was on a tour of the local art museum and the teacher stopped before a reproduction of a DaVinci painting.

“Class, this man was a genius. With just one, single stroke he could change a smiling face into a pained, sorrowful one.”

A little boy raised his hand. “Question, Elmer?” the teacher asked.

“I just want to tell you that my Mom can do the same thing.”

-------------------------------

The school employs a doctor to teach the children about body parts.

One day, the doctor came to school, assembled the class, pointed to his nose and asked: “Is this my ear?”

Little Johnny walked to the teacher and whispered: “I think we better get a new doctor."






Customer: “My youngest son was surfing the web last night and to my shock he was at a British comedy site.”

Tech Support: “Yes, what is the problem?”

Customer: “The ‘.uk’ at the end — doesn’t that stand for United Kingdom?”

Tech Support: “Yes.”

Customer: “Just great — I knew it! He’s in trouble now! He was there for almost a half hour! How much does AOL charge for long distance?”

Tech Support: “It does not work that way. You can surf anywhere without long distance charges.”

Customer: “No, I am sure AOL charges extra. It doesn’t make any sense that they wouldn’t. England is a long way away, they would lose millions not to.”

After trying to explain how the web worked, the customer refused to take my word and said she was going to call AOL. A while later she called back.

Customer: “Well, AOL said you were correct; no long distance charge for overseas web sites. I do have another question I thought of after I hung up with AOL.”

Tech Support: “Yes?”

Customer: “Do you think they charge extra for long distance email?”

Tech Support: “Trust me — they don’t.”

Customer: “Wonderful! My oldest son works in Sweden. He sends us email, but I was always afraid to reply because I didn’t know how much it would cost, so I just called him on the phone. This will save us lots of money! Still if AOL was smart they would charge for this service.”
Top 10 Pranks of 2016 || YesFunnyYes - Funniest Videos Gone Wrong and Fu... Top 10 Pranks of 2016 || YesFunnyYes - Funniest Videos Gone Wrong and Fu...
910 1

Top 10 Pranks of 2016 || YesFunnyYes - Funniest Videos Gone Wrong and Fu...

PLZ SHARE IT

Enter your email address:

You May Like Other

Previous
Next Post »